Monday, August 30, 2010

It's been too long!!!




It has been a while since I updated this online journal. It seems like only yesterday school was winding down. Now it has started back again! I enjoyed my little taste of heaven alot this summer.
Myles and Grace got to come over a few times a spend time with us. Of course they want the other three here so at times I had all five here. I loved it. I love to hear them playing in the yard, swinging, playing ball, racing each other, and especially listening in on their conversations. Jacob got the wild, I mean wonderful, idea to have a lemonade stand. So they did. On the deck in the backyard. They made lemonade, a peanut butter vanilla wafers. Then they brought out cups and napkins. Then they robbed papa and me and my car for all our change. We all had our fill of great lemonade and cookies. They
had a ball doing it.





Katie and Mommy and me all went with Nana and Katie's cousin Connor to the American Girl store in Georgia. We spent the night and shopped all day. We had breakfast then shopped then had lunch at the bistro. So good.

Then Katie had Julie's ears pierced. Bought pj's for her and Lanie (the American Girl she went to get, it is the doll of the year). After all that hard work Katie and Lanie and Connor and her American Girl, and Connor twin sisters all rode the carosel!


Then it was time to go home!
















No comments: