Sunday, May 3, 2009

whats been going on...

Well I have not posted anything in quite a while. Guess that kinda tells ya what an action packed life I lead huh? I cannot believe January, February, March and April has past by so quickly. Now it is May and thunderstorms and tornadoes are a daily occurance. And I am not going to say how many times I have watched Twilight or how many times I have read all the books. They are just so good!




I rarely get to see Myles and Grace anymore. They are in B'ham and Amy is in Gadsden. Her three keep me busy! Sometimes I have all five of them here for a night or two!!!






Jacob is maturing so much everytime I see him. He is in the first grade but reading on a fourth grade level. He finally let it click that what he is reading has a mental picture to go with it! He reads to his little sister and brother also. Good practice.
















Katie never had her birthday party and she wants to have a swimming party now. So right now it will be on June 6th at their country club in Gadsden.. I think Caleb is looking forward to it as much as she is!! He loves swimming better than chocolate donuts!

Katie's ballet recital is also that evening.























And Caleb is Caleb!












Amy bought her a Canon Rebel ssi so I will have pictures to post soon.I am going to keep this blog up more, try to type on it more each day.


later


Oh yeah, our little Katie enrolled for public Kindergarten the other day and is so excited. Takes me back to when Amy got on that school bus for the first time. I was watching from my window and saw her pony tailed head bounce up and down at the bus driver. I asked her later what the driver was asking her and she said, " She wanted to know if I was old enough to go to school."Amy wanted to go to school and ride that bus from the age of three and then in junior high she wouldn't be caught dead on one!!

No comments: