Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Something new for my blog 'FEEDJIT'

I have seen this on others blogs but did not know how to get it to mine. I did it and hope it stays. Even though right now nobody comes to my blog but me. My kids really need to check it out since it is mostly about them lol.

I found an old friend by just clicking (you really have to be careful about where you click) but I found theAgees blog an I am so happy about that. I need to get her email and really find out what has been going on in their lives, and let them in on ours. Amy and I both have wondered and wondered where they went. So happy.

Mike and I are cleaning and preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I always cook a big turkey, I have since my kids were little. That was/is my holiday tradition more so than anything to do with Christmas. Mike always does the rest of the cooking. He is good at it so I'm not gonna stop him! He cleans as he cooks so there is usually no big mess later.

Amy and her bunch should be getting back from the beach in a short while. She usually comes over early on TG day and helps me decorate my house up for Christmas.

I have made a big start on my gift list so far. I only buy for the grands mainly.

I also have some sewing to do that is a high priority. Baby gifts, Christmas and just regular sewing. I really should get off this pc and go sew.

later....

No comments: