Saturday, March 8, 2008

Handprints


Sometimes you get discouragedBecause I am so small,

And always leave my fingerprintsOn furniture and walls.

But everyday I am growing,-I'll be grown up someday,

And all these tiny handprintsWill simply fade away.

So here's a final handprint,

Just so you can recall,

Exactly how my fingers looked

When I was very small.

Yesterday we spent almost the whole day getting the kids handprints done. I have handprints and feetprints of Amy's kids since they were a few days old. But I have never gotten Myles and Grace's. So yesterday I went to a pottery show and had me a large platter done with all five kids, and a flowerpot and a mug with only Myles and Grace. They are 6 and 5 but at least I'll have something to smile back on. Can't wait to get them and display them.

I was very tired when I got home, drove to B'ham to Gadsden and back home, about three hours of driving and I don't like to drive. Makes me very sleepy. I have a bad reputation for driving for some reason. No wrecks, no tickets, just falling asleep! Go figure.

Well half the day has gone already and I need to go sew something. Maybe something wonderful will happen that I can post about later today.

Children are a blessing from God, ALL CHILDREN!

No comments: