Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kindergartener's are so funny



Jacob's dad Kevin, ate lunch with him at school last Friday. While listening to the boys and girls talk he carefully kept a straight face.

Seems, Jacob's friend, Barnes, said he did 50 push ups every morning. Not to be outdone, Jacob said “That’s nothing. When I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep, I do 100 push-ups."

Barnes being clearly impressed said “Really.” Jacob kinda did his head back and looked down his nose at Barnes and said “Huh huh,” while nodding his head and blinking real slow. Kevin had to bite his tongue not to laugh out loud.

I worked with four and five year olds for two years a long time ago. I loved everyday of it. Now that my grandkids are at that age I love my life to pieces. I love to just sit a talk to them or especially listen to them talk with each other. So much fun. You NEVER know what is going to come out of their mouths.

No comments: